• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi From a Newbe

Dencav

Hi From a Newbie

Hello, My name is Denise. I am owned by 4 Cavvie`s and 4 Pugs. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Last edited:
Hi Denise
Welcome, Im Karen, Im a new person too. I have 10 doglest 9 cavaliers and a cocker spaniel. I love them all. Looking forward to reading about your fur family and seeing pics. :)

my goodness you have some amount of dogs. Post pictures when you can. :snap:I am here since march. Great site. Everyone very friendly.
I own one ruby colour female and her name is ...........'ruby' very original!! but that's the name the children picked and as we all know they are the boss!!!!!

Hiya Denise and welcome. I'm a newbie too and everyone has been so welcoming.

Wow, puppy circus at your house, what fun! Welcome and looking forward to posts and pictures!!!

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I don`t have much time to get on the computer with having all my gang, I will do my best to post Pic`s of them as soon as I can. I also have a Pug puppy who has her first show this weekend. At the moment Time is very short:dgwlk:

Hi from Texas and a fellow owner of a cavalier and pug. They are best friends. judy and dixie

Back