• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Light Nights

Brian M

Hello & Hurray

Its Friday Night
:rah:
Tonight for the first time since last October when i get in from work about 6.00pm it will still be light for a couple of hours which means i can go back to my routine of taking the girls out to the sandhills on The Wirral Way for a good walk for them and blow all the cobwebs out of Luke and I.:dogwlk:

Makes you feel much happier doesn't it when youre not cabined up for the night after work. I do like sitting in the garden till dusk listening to the birds.:)

:rah:I'm made up the light nights are finally here. I've just got back from being in the fields with Sally. I thought this is the life in the countryside and finally some sun!

I love the longer nights, I can get so much more done, the kids can get out and tire themselves out in the garden, no mud all over the kitchen floor. We often take the dogs for long hikes up and down the canal towpath too, some of the canal boats are so beautiful and we have a competition to see who spots the boat with the most unusual name!! My favourite one last year was called "Totally Outfoxed"!! :p :p

Here in the U.S. we are also enjoying the longer days. I can get out and give my girl a good walk not long before bed and still have some daylight to enjoy. The downside is that she is up at six in the morning and I hate getting up when it is still dark. I will be happy when the days grow even longer and we have some daylight early also!

Back