• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

chocolate colour cavalier

ruby2

Im wondering about the chocolate colour cavalier. Does anyone have one of them. I have a ruby. But i saw a picture on the net a few weeks ago of the chocolate colour ruby and i was just curious???
It said that it was a colour that was in the king charles years ago and that they werent popular for showing??
I saw a picture of one with the chocolate brown colour all on the outside and lighter underneath. Just curious. I know on this site some people have the ruby, tri, black and tan and blenheim........
So does anyone know about the chocolate?????

Thanks for that cathryn. I just looked at that site. All my questions were answered. I must say i love that photo of the chocolate brown cavalier. I think they are beautiful.:luv:
I would love one of those with my ruby. But as the site said her paws were very big. The picture i saw on the net a while ago was an older chocolate colour cavalier and i must say with the long hair and the chocolate colour it was so fabulous,,,,you would literally love to eat her!!!!! but for the life of me i cant find it now. I showed it to my mother on the day so i know im not dreaming.

Anyway i think the chocolate cavaliers look so good you could eat them!!;)

OH THAT IS FUNNY CATHRYN. I just went into the site waiting to see dogs....................................................:jump:

:lol: Yeah I couldn't believe it when I first did it, but there are pages of links to sites like that! Try it yourself and see what I mean!! :lol: Word of warning, I will not be held responsible for any-one gaining weight after visiting this link! :lol:

You wouldnt believe it dawn thats the photo i saw a few weeks ago on the internet. I couldnt find it again.

Oh my god that dog is so fabulous. I love the chocolate colour.

Thanks i can now go and tend to my family. Im happy out now. I wanted to see that photo again and couldnt find it,. I have now saved it as one of my favourites on my computer.
You see now you made my day!!!!!!:)

I'm so glad I could help, be sure to look through the whole thread, as there are pictures of one of his pups on there. He belongs to one of my friends. ;)

That is one of breeder Sue Cochran's dogs. She strictly controls where any puppies of that colour are homed.

I have never seen one before now

I think they are GORGEOUS! I had never seen a black and white either until the other day on a "rescue" site. It's very interesting that these colorways still come up in a litter. It's ashame, though, that the color is not accepted as I would love to have one...or at least see more of them!

I had a chocolate cocker spaniel, beautiful dog, beautiful color but her temperment "was a bit off". Nothing like my Ruby cavalier. Deb

Back