• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Kenzi

Hello, I am new to the forum and new to cavaliers.

We hope to get a cavalier sometime in the future, we are waiting to move house first and then we can add a furbabe addition to our family.

We have also been reading through the forum for a few weeks now, and at the moment we are trying to get as much information as possible i.e health checks and what to look for etc.

We have also fallen in love with the tri colour, and hope to get a boy who will be named Kenzi, hence my username:razz:, although as I have read on the forum this may change when we actually go out to look at litters.

I am sure that when the time comes, we will bore you with endless questions:p

Bye for now x

icon_welcome You're in the right place!! Good Luck finding your new family member when the time comes, feel free to ask away here, we will do our level best to answer any questions you have to ask!!:p I really like the name you have chosen, most unusual, is there a story behind it??

Thankyou for the welcome Cathryn, Kenzi is a shorter version of Mackenzie which is what my daughter would have been called had she been a boy as I love the name.

Oh, you can never bore us with endless questions if they are about cavaliers. :lol:

Hi and welcome. Looking forward to seeing pics of Kenzie whatever colour he/she may be.icon_welcome

welcome_tatty.jpg

Hope you enjoy it here :D

Back