• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fred and Judy update

Sibealb

img080209-14161.jpg
Judy on Day 1
DSC00680-1.jpg
Judy on st. Patricks Day she's found some weight and her coat is getting better
DSC00662.jpg
Sleepy head!
fredjudy2.jpg
Fred and Judy before
DSC00649.jpg
Fred and Judy after
Handsome Fred now!!
DSC00630-1.jpg
DSC00629.jpg

He's keeping up the diet and he runs and jumps like a mad thing. Its very hard to say no to these eyes!
DSC00641.jpg
:luv: Thrilled to bits we took this pair they give us our of entertainment.
Hopefully judy's ears will grow out again soon as all the mats had to be cut out. Will keep you updated
:)

They look fantastic -- what a transformation! Fred really looks like a different dog entirely. Judy's ears should come back in fairly quickly -- it will be a while before length comes in but they should not look like you were cutting out mats before too long. We demand larger pics though the next time! :lol:

They are both looking so well and healthy now, they are 2 gorgeous little doggies :luv:. Sibeal, can I ask how long it took for Judy to put on some weight, was she very thin when you got her ?

BTW, your avater pic is very cute too:)

Hi Amanda, we started noticing a build up in weight after about three weeks.We mixed puppy food with Roal canin for Judy or sometimes some extra v olive oil. We had to seperate them when eating because judy would start her reverse sneezing in excitement and fred would gobble up all her food!:rolleyes: then they gradually got to eat closer to each other.now they're quite good at not bothering with each other's bowls. Judy weighed very little i should probably have put her on scales but never thought to, but her hips and ribs were very prominent. She's got a little more cushion now! Really appreciate Karlins brilliant advice on the weight management for them both.:)

I promise bigger pics next time! Photobucket gave me very little choice but would love to plaster up giant pictures ! ha ha ha

Back