• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My busy office

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I have a large rectangular Fatboy bed that I got from Dog Training Ireland -- great bed with a washable surface and it is right next to my desk in my home office, but the dogs don't really like tha surface -- they want somewhere softer. :rolleyes:

So I put a large crate liner on it and now they have started to enjoy all sleeping there in a pile while I am working. I love a pile of cavaliers! I moved one of the other soft beds I have on to the sofa in my office and the cats have colonised that. So this is what it looks like today while I am working (sometimes I feel like I have the largest pet bed collection in the world...:rolleyes:):

To my left on the floor:
2397623033_ac3fe51506.jpg

To my right on the sofa:
2398847504_76263b84c5.jpg

:slp: hmmm how cozy and nice those pics are! Makes me want to go snuggle with the pups and take a nap!

I have 3 cats and all 3 would NEVER snuggle like that...2 maybe...but certainly not all of them....how nice it is to see your kitties close like that.

They are cool pics Karlin. It's like Them and Us! Wouldn't happen in our house, the cats would be ran back to my mums!

While Lou and Ginger like something soft to sleep on, Bailey would sleep on a bed of nails. Today he was on a ream of A3 paper that we needed to print a job!!! Don't think the client would accept big cav prints!!

They didn't always snuggle in a group -- it used to be the girls (who are sisters) and then the boys. And the girls then would allow one boy or the other. But now they often are all in a group. In my experience, girls are always more aloof than the boys and more hostile to kittens and new arrivals. But my girls are going on 9 now (very hard for me to imagine -- seems like they were just kittens!!) and I think have finally mellowed. :lol:

:winkct:The cats are gorgeous.....and look so comfy there, I particularily like the ginger cat:c*t:, talk about having a catnap....:slp: :lol:

Oh, I love to see Cavaliers all snuggled up together, and seeing your lovely cats so comfy cozy is also a plus. Wonderful pictures!

What wonderful pets and great pictures. I just love all the snuggling and it is funny they have segregated into a cat bed and a dog bed.

Ahhh that's what l like to see lot's of lovely pets, they're all chilling while you do all the work bit like my house (y)

Wow, lovely photos of all your furry friends! Makes me want to take a nap, they look absolutely blissful. :) Your cats are beautiful, especially the two sisters! :luv:

Lovely pictures! I would never get anything done, if it was me being surrounded by all those lovely creatures.

Now how did I miss this thread?? :confused: :confused:

Karlin I adore those Calico's of yours! :luv:

Your office looks like it is an extremely restful place to be, well if you are of the 4 legged persuasion that is eh? ;) :lol:

Lovely :snap: thanks for sharing!!

I love torties and calico cats, but I also like toms, and you generally can't have toms in those colours!

It's nice having the furry companionship especially at the moment as I have an unbelievable workload which means way too many hours on the computer. Next week will be a bit better! :crash:

What better company can you have. Your cats are beautiful so are the cavaliers (but that goes without saying;)).:)

I love it! I had to look for quite awhile to tell where Lily ends and Leo starts! :p

Awww, how adorable. You can barely tell where Leo begins and Lily ends :p

I wonder if my office would let me bring the girls in :confused:

Oh those are wonderful Karlin - hopefully you can look down and destress whilst you have all this work on :)

The calicos are gorgeous but I just adore Quincy {the ginger oen}, he's s star.

Lovely to see them all so happy and together - for those who weren't here, Lily, one of the Tricolours, wasn't good at all with cats when she arrived adn used to chase them, so it's great they can all be relaxed and together in with you.

Lily was nearly turfed out in her first two days as I thought she would seriously harm the cats. But she actually tried so hard to do whatever I wanted her to do -- especially restraining herself around the cats -- that I let her stay permanently. :lol:

She still likes to give them a little chase now and then, but here she was the other night:

2403502698_c8a08b7854.jpg

Back