• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Favourite Thing about my Cavalier is..........

jcj528

MFT (My Favourite Thing) about.........

MFT about Zena is her shameless abandon when it comes to loving me. She just does double back flips to get closer to me

MFT about Ziggy is the way he tells me to pet him by gently placing his paw my hand.

What's your favourite thing about your Cavalier(s)?

MFT about all my cavaliers is.... how they know when Im feeling down and the just want to give me a group hug. :)

MFT about all my cavaliers is......How they are all so keen to help to help me on a diet by the need to finish anything Im eating :rolleyes:

MFT about all my cavaliers is.....the way they all pile on the sofa with me to keep me warm even in summer, arent they so unselfish. ;)

MFT about all of my cavaliers is...the way they like to keep me company from room to room all 10 of them.

Last edited:
MFT about my Cavalier is...how he never wants me out of his sight and, even when we're at the dog park, he'll go play with other dogs but run back and jump on me every few minutes as if to say, "Just checking in, Mom!"

MFT about my Cavalier is cradling her soft, warm body in my lap while I enjoy my morning coffee and newspaper.

It is also the way she can read my feelings so well and respond accordingly with a snuggle, while gazing up at me with those melting, soulful eyes of hers. :luv:

MFT is def the Hugs my doggie gives with his little paws wrapped tightly around my neck, he always seems to know when you need one (and even if you don't he still gives them!!) :luv:

MFT about my cavalier is Amber's sweet smile and how she always knows when what I need is a cavalier snuggle!!!!

MFT about my cavaliers is the wonderful welcome I get when I come in from work and the lovely hugs they give me :luv:

MFT is the way she gets all butt wiggly (stole that term from Ginger's Mommy- thanks!) when I walk in the room....its almost as if she's dancing!.....and how she nuzzles her nose in my neck and falls asleep....

.......The way they shake dat ass when they walk slow:):luv:
........Their slippers,just lov'em:p
........Their ENDLESS love:luv:
........The fact that they will follow you around like a shadow:eek:
........The fact that Cavaliers can make non-dog-lovers melt!
.........that they can never get quite close enough to you:)
.........How beautyfull they are:luv:
.........they are sooo sentive to how you are feeling.:flwr:

I could go on forever.....Just lov'em.....:luv:

What I love about my Maverick...

the way his tail is in constant motion
How he looks at me when I say something like do you want to go for a car ride or are you hungry
how when I pet one the of the cats he has to get my attention
how he always wants to be with me

MTF about my cavalier is when I walk in the room and sit down, it doesn't matter who`s lap they are sat on they leave it too come and sit on mine :smile:

mft....is how close she cuddles up to me at night
how she will try to do anthing to please me
how soft she is
her little face
always wanting to be exactly where I am
her boundless energy and happiness
and just about everthing else about her....... judy and my favorite cavalier dixie

MFT
The way they gaze into your eyes
I was once told our eyes are the windows to our souls
so i guess i love the way they search our souls :luv:

How they all come to the door to greet me before I even get in enough to close it behind me and then all try to kiss me at the same time...the way the snuggle up to me..look into my eyes.....etc etc I just love them to bits!

MFThings about my cavaliers
the way they cock their heads when you ask them a question
the way they use their paws - to get your attention & to give you a hug
the way they play and run together and then run back to mum
the way they snore and sleep on their backs legs akimbo
the way they know how to please you and make you very proud of them:D

Back