• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sasha visits Granny's house

Furry_Monster

Ah, it's a long time since i've posted some pictures of the furry monster. So here are some pictures of Sasha, now 10 months old, at granny's house yesterday! :p
Hope you like the pictures!

The three Cavaliers
DSC07942.jpg

Pretty girl
DSC07946.jpg

Getting sleepy
DSC07947.jpg

It's tiring being a dog
DSC07948.jpg

Something interesting outside
DSC07951.jpg

You can't see my nose!
DSC07957.jpg

DSC07960.jpg

And fast asleep
DSC07966.jpg

aw they are brilliant photos. I think its lovely the way she eventually falls asleep. And her nose stuck in the furry mat. Really well done.....:)

Well Hello there stranger!!

Golly has it been that long, she has really grown has'nt she?? Nice to see you posting again!!!

She's a little beauty...so cute and l notice how she picked the best spot to have her sleep, on the cozy rug :luv:

She is gorgeous. After seeing those pictures, I am going to have to get a sheepskin rug. She just looks toooooo comfy. Plus it makes a beautiful picture. judy and dixie

Oh she is precious!!! I love the shot with the antique Cavalier statues on the hearth.

You got some great shots of her. I love how she knows the softest place to lay her head...the nice white soft rug;) She is a pretty girl.:)

Back