• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi All

Quiddy

Well, where do I start ..... My actual name is Maria and I have a Tri cavalier named Sophie. She is 11 months old and I think absolutely adorable. She is my first Cavalier (actually she is my first dog) and it have been a very big learning curve.

We also have the following 3 chickens - Hattie, Dorris and Molly, many ducks (and now duckings as well), 2 Guinea Pigs - Bubble and Squeak, tropical fish and shortly (when my daughter arrives back from Uni) a Bearded Dragon - Gizmo, a Gecko - Jazz and a Tortoise - Shelby.

I am married and we have 5 Children, 2 Grandsons and a new Grandchild due later in the year.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Maria.

icon_welcome Maria and Sophie, I look forward to seeing pictures of Sophie and all your other pets!

hi

icon_welcome hope you enjoy it here :) ive been off for about a year so it feels all new to me again xx

icon_welcome to the board Maria and Sophie and all your other pets! Look forward to hearing more about Sophie and seeing lots of :snap::snap:

Back