• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Carmel Cavalier party

Hi,
I've read a post or two about a Cavalier get-together in Carmel, on April 19. I'd really love to go. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Cavalier Beach Party in Carmel

Actually, there is a Cavalier Beach Party in Carmel this Saturday the 19th. They have held it for about 7 years i think, and it is not actually sponsored by Dallarock (although Judi Gelderman may likely be there).
I have gone with my little guy Riley for the last 2 years, this will be our 3rd time! It's really quite a lot of fun and you meet lots of great people and their lovely doggies.
So, toby's_girl here is a little of the info. from the e-mail i received:

The long awaited 7th Annual CKCS Beach Party invitation has arrived! I do hope to see you all on Saturday, April 19th from 1 to 4 pm at the foot of Scenic and 13th.

I believe you can e-mail the organizer, Janet McTurk for more information at [email protected] . Sorry it took so long for me to respond, i haven't been on the board in sooo long. icon_blshing

Thanks!

Thanks, Laura! I'll definitely be going...I'm sooo excited since I've never been to a Cavalier meetup before! Toby will be over the moon! He luuuuuvs other Cavaliers!

Back