• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cheeky Cavalier

seren

Well I was on the computer today when i decided to go make a cuppa tea..... this is where charlie usualy stays when im on the computer (under my chair) & this is where i left him when i went into the kitchen:

196.jpg

I did take this photo for the hiding places competiton but was too late to enter!icon_blshing.... anyways.... then when i come back into the room this is where he sleeping!!:rolleyes:

201.jpg

Cheeky furbaby!!

He looked too comfy to move him & when I asked him to move he just gave me that look with his big sweet eyes as if to say, but im sooo comfy here you dont really want me to move! lol :rolleyes:

Actually while you were out, Charlie got on line and ordered a ton of toys and pounds of treats. Then when he heard you returning he pretended to be a sleep so you wouldn't know. I'd watch your credit card bills if I were you.

Charlie must master a certain amount of balance - and he looks like he has been on that chair FOREVER, when you came in :D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
lol so thats what he was doing!! Must check my credit cards Julie, oh & my ebay account who knows what he has bid on!?!:*bay: :rotfl:

Back