• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Portrait Company - Picture

merlinsmum

I had the boys picture taken at PAH. I ordered the 20 by 16 framed photo. The photo is heatsealed etc, I've tried to take some pics of it for you all.
2409626925_26f4f6cf12_b.jpg

An this is a close up of their faces
2409628649_a0d629f4b6_b.jpg

I'm quite pleased - except for Merlin making his bandy leg pose!

That is lovely!! The boys are both gorgeous. I remember when Oakley was a little pup ... he has grown into such a handsome dog!

That is a fabulous picture. Very well taken. A treasure you will always have.

They look brilliant in it.:rah:

Really lovely picture of two beautiful dogs. You will always treasure it. Judy and Dixie

Kirsty im so jealous! we tried to get the girls photo done in pets at home the other month and Chloe kept running off the stage:( after many many attempts we were discreetly asked to leave (so embarrassing) and to think Chloe is usually so well behaved:rolleyes:

Kirsty im so jealous! we tried to get the girls photo done in pets at home the other month and Chloe kept running off the stage:( after many many attempts we were discreetly asked to leave (so embarrassing) and to think Chloe is usually so well behaved:rolleyes:

I took Granny Chase with me, just in case Oakley decided to do a spot of shopping whilst we were there:)

The chap after me really struggled as his dog wouldn't stay on the bench for toffee and he soooooooooooo wanted a picture.....

oh that's lovely Kirsty - we had some done at PAH years ago but the photographer really didn't like dogs very much and wasn't good at all :(

Paws crossed for you for the competition!!

Beautiful picture, Kirsty. I think it's so nice to have a proper portrait done. :)

That's a gorgeous photo, Kirsty. I'd love to get one of mine done. I told my parents I wanted it for my 30th. They looked as me as if I'd gone insane and paid for me to go to Italy instead. Funny, you'd think the photo would have been cheaper... :rofl:

Thank you all for you kind comments :) I think thery are beautiful too (even thou they can be a pair of monsters!)

Back