• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hope this works

rocky

newpixs132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your images don't seem to be coming up - I've edited the one above to show it.

Try this:
go into your other posts, and on a separate page open up your photobucket account.

Click on the 4th line down under your photo, it says IMG code next to it. The line will highlight in blue and a box will come up saying "copied".

Come onto your post here, and press down the CTRL and "V" keys at the same time on your keyboard - this will paste the code into the thread.

The photos should come up automatically then!

GOOD LUCK - and post if you are still having problems.

many thanks nicki i think i've got the hang of it i have went back and did what you said and hopefully they work how can i post more than one photo on the one thread ?

Glad it worked - if you want to do more than one in a thread, just press the return key a couple of times to put spaces in, and then do the same as above - the new photo will appear below the existing one.

Back