• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Now I have seen everything :(

emthegrem

Just did a search on facebook for CKCS and found this .... I thought I had seen every method of selling puppies, but this is a new one on me :mad: In 'Flea markets' :mad: Oooooooh this kind of thing makes me so cross

Apologies if this is not allowed or in the wrong place

[link deleted by admin]

I'm deleted the link as it is never allowable to link directly to breeder or other pages selling puppies, especially if a negative comment is being made -- this is potentially libellous for both the poster and for the owner of the board. Just a reminder to be sure to read the Getting Started section which states board guidelines and clearly states the policy on linking to breeder or puppy websites and has a link to an explanation of how to know whether you might be posting something libellous. (y)

Back