• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tonights walkies

Rj Mac

Took loads of pics tonight on our evening walk,

SP_A0261.jpg
[/IMG]

SP_A0258.jpg
[/IMG]

SP_A0257.jpg
[/IMG]

River-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Image017-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Image016-2.jpg
[/IMG]

They all look like they had fun. The long evenings are great now aren't they? Loads more walkies!!!:dogwlk::dogwlk:

Still more.....

Image007-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Image006-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Image005a-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Image004-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Image003-4.jpg
[/IMG]

.....phew last 1 coming up, it's Lucy chilling out....
Cuppa.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope you's enjoy the pics guys, it's been a lovely night here, and just great to get out and stretch the old pins :dogwlk:

I bet your babies ery exhausted when you came home:)
Do your cavs swim too or do they leave that completely to your lab?

Thanks guys,

Isn't it great to have great open space

it sure is, we're really lucky that this walk path is only 5 mins from our house, and it's great for the dogs

The long evenings are great now aren't they

I love this time of year, as the days start to stretch.....it sure beats the doom of winter :D

Do your cavs swim too or do they leave that completely to your lab?

Lucy will sometimes go for a wee paddle.....never out her depth, just enough to get her feet wet, where as Megan only goes to the edge for a drink, and Jake.......well it's like watching a puppy when he's near the water.......he just loves to swim:D

oh such beautiful doggies! love the pictures, thanks so much for sharing them with us :)

Great Pics :) Looks like everyone had a great time - its wonderful when you can take them nice places were they can run and be free:D

What a great place for a walk-so much to explore,so much stimulating. I want it -thank you for taking great pictures.

Back