• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Craziest 2 Cavaliers on earth

Bruce H

I think I have the 2 craziest Cavaliers on earth! Maybe 2 months ago Cooper decided that he was in love with our oldest girl Penney. Cooper is 3 and Penney is almost 11. Cooper follows Penney everywhere she goes; and I mean everywhere and all the time. And when Penney lays down to nap, he sometimes lays next to her and naps, but usually sits and watches her. Almost like he is guarding her, except he allows the other dogs to be around her. Penney was spayed about 7 years ago, so it's not like she is coming in season. Yet when they play, it's the kind of flirting we see when a girl is in season. He doesn't try to hump her at all. I've wondered if maybe she smells like she is in season because she has been around other gils in season, but Cooper has no interest in any of the other girls. It's just plain weird. But funny to watch!!

Here are 2 pics I took today; the chair is covered with a sheet because it's the only fabric piece of furniture left.

2426649310_829523cdf4.jpg

2426649398_3f4dbe4313.jpg

Oh that is so sweet! Cooper just has a thing for beautiful, more mature women! :luv:

Does Penny mind? Freckles has a bit of a thing with my GR Mollie,always wants to be close to her, however Mollie kind of likes her solitude :) so she will move after politely staying with him a bit.

I'm gonna guess that's Cooper with the big old happy smile on his face!! :) That's sweet...and sweet that she tolerates him ;)

I'm gonna guess that's Cooper with the big old happy smile on his face!! :) That's sweet...and sweet that she tolerates him ;)

Just what I was thinking, though Penney doesn't look too pleased in the first pic! He is one happy boy, I LOVE his smile :lotsaluv:

Yes Penney tolerates him, in fact she will play with him and flirt back for maybe 10 minutes, then it's "Leave me alone, you can sit and just watch me"!

I had a girlfriend like that once ;)

Two of mine are like that. My 14 month old blen boy follows my 3 year old ruby bitch round all the time. But recently he has been chewing on her ears. i had to trim them up the other day, she just had a few strands dangling from her 'trademark long silky cavvi ears'.

She just looks like a cute teddy bear at the moment, very strange.......

These dogs never fail to amaze me, the longer you have them, the more crazy things they do.

Back