• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Golf dog!

ourempire

Today I was practising golf in the garden. It is very difficult with Molly constantly stealing the balls! I used four balls, and almost all the time she would steal one, then come close and change it with another, run away, stand in front of my shooting range etc. :D She is just a naughty little dog, but at the same time it is so funny. But she made sure that we will NEVER bring her to a golf course, it is too risky, if she keeps stealing the balls from other golfers :rolleyes:

Look what I got:
2428108872_b06b09b63c_o.jpg

Mine, mine, mine:
2428110256_7884fb83f1_o.jpg

Teasing Charlotte by lying in the way:
2427299725_c138e0314d_o.jpg

Watching the loot:
2428114806_1e111467bf_o.jpg

- and finally: Playing circus dog with Christian in the evening:
2428148950_1f8f0036cd_o.jpg

Aww looks like Molly has really enjoyed the golf this afternoon!!:jmp:
great pictures :luv:

How cute! Molly is gorgeous! My pup could care less about fetching balls. Everytime I throw one and try to get her interested she just looks at me like...."You actually think I am going to get up and bring that thing back?" Oh well, guess she thinks she is too much of a doggie diva princess for that. I keep reminder her that she is a DOG. Will keep working on it! :rolleyes:

Great photos! Don't they look so cute with the little white ball in their mouths! Our Tri loves golf balls too. She plays fetch everyday with me after work. She brings it back to me for Cheerios! Only 30 more minutes here at work until I can go play with her!

I love these pictures! Not only is Molly (I love her name) gorgeous but an athlete too. Can I borrow her for when I shank it into the trees? :p

Ha ha, Molly IS a nice name :D
I am not sure whether you can borrow her for fetching golf balls or not, I am still a beginner myself, so I need her, too ;)

Back