• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!

Mom2Lola

Just wanted to say hello as I have just joined this board. I have been "lurking" for a couple of weeks and decided to create a profile. I have learned alot about CKCS's from this forum! I am expecting my Lola to come home to us at the end of May and I am counting down the days! I look forward to learning more and sharing with you all!

Congratulations! I too am waiting to bring our cavalier puppy home -- it's very hard counting down the days, isn't it?! Lola is beautiful, and her name is very pretty too!

Hi Lola's mom!!!! icon_welcome

I'm sure you will enjoy the forums. I have only had my girl for 3 months (took her home when she was 6 mos old) and I have learned so much. This is a lovely community, but I warn you, it is very addictive!

:mexwav: WELCOME, its a fantastic place here. You must post some photos when you get your lil bundle of joy home.

Back