PDA

View Full Version : Charlie - a year since we let him go

Pepsi
21st April 2008, 10:15 AM
I still miss you Charlie!

You were all so kind last year through Charlie's illness and when we made the decision to put him so sleep - thank you (here's one of our last pics).

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/211/473828121_36cc3f0f77.jpg

We don't have another dog (yet!). I am expecting my first baby in June though, so I'm looking forward to getting a new cav when baby is a couple of years old. I still lurk around here occasionally - love seeing the puppy pics :)

xxx

Cleo's Person
21st April 2008, 10:35 AM
Pepsi - Charlie was absolutely gorgeous. :hug: :hug:

Congratulations on the baby! :flwr:

Claire L
21st April 2008, 12:54 PM
Pepsi, that is a beautiful photo of your precious Charlie :lotsaluv:

I've often thought about you and wondered how you were doing.
I know how hard the first year is but I'll bet Charlie is thrilled that his mom will have a human baby to cuddle very soon.

Thank you for sharing that lovely photo with us :hug::hug::hug:

Kristy
21st April 2008, 01:21 PM
congrats on the baby!
Charlie was very handsome :)

cy1266
21st April 2008, 07:43 PM
Charlie was stunning...congrats on the new baby! :luv:

Elaine 2
21st April 2008, 09:40 PM
Such a handsome little fella, he was lovely

pippa
22nd April 2008, 12:05 AM
Hiya...congrats on the new baby due soon. Thanks for posting this lovely pic of charlie.

I'm sure you must miss him very much.

Nicki
24th April 2008, 11:05 AM
oh goodness I can't believe it's a year - Charlie had a very special place in our hearts and is much missed.

We hope that you are feeling a bit less raw now and are pleased that you are thinking of a another wee furry body in the future.

many congratulations on the baby - don't forget to post some photos, we'd love to see the new addition.

Caraline
24th April 2008, 01:11 PM
Wow I can't believe a year has already gone by. I remember Charlie too. What a lovely picture of him. I don't think we ever really get over the loss of our lovely 4 legged friends.