• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whitening Shampoo + Drying Coat

KingstonsMom

Can anyone suggest a good whitening shampoo for Kingston's feet and tail? He's getting a yellow tinge.

Also, I want to get him a drying coat so his hair won't look so crazy after his bath. Any recommendations?

For a whiting shampoo, I use Crystal White on my white Italian Greyhounds - My one boy is ALWAYS peeing on his chest, and this is the only thing I've found that works really good to remove the yellow stains. If you warm it up a little and let it sit on for about 10 minutes, it should remove the yellow from the coat :) As for a drying coat - I bought Amber one here - http://www.bellavitacavaliers.com/PageDogAp2.asp I love it!!!

We use an armitage pet medicated shampoo and conditioner, it brings our freds coat up a brilliant white. Top tip on drying coat from an old book is to cut up an old pair of tights or silk stocking cut appropriate holes, pull over the coat while drying and though i haven't tried it its supposed to straighten hair right out!

We use an armitage pet medicated shampoo and conditioner, it brings our freds coat up a brilliant white. Top tip on drying coat from an old book is to cut up an old pair of tights or silk stocking cut appropriate holes, pull over the coat while drying and though i haven't tried it its supposed to straighten hair right out!

Awesome tip! Thanks for the info guys.

Back