• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dressed for the rain...

Thelly

The rain was awful here last evening when it was time for the night night walk so I put them in their rain coats! How they loved me for it:mad:

LouLou looking like she'd rather stay in!
2430963797_eb0040c7eb.jpg

Ah god not the hood as well!!!
2430964525_fefeb22b22.jpg

My friends better not see me like this!!
2431778020_cf41d66e79.jpg

Oh dear they didnt look very impressed! the second photo of Loulou says it all!!! im sure a few more treats & they will forgive you! :hug::lol:

Where di you get the gorgeous raincoats thanks to irish weather its a constant search ! Especially not to get anything to froofy, i'm sure our Judy would be equally unimpressed to have to wear coat:lol:

Where di you get the gorgeous raincoats thanks to irish weather its a constant search ! Especially not to get anything to froofy, i'm sure our Judy would be equally unimpressed to have to wear coat:lol:

The red one on Ginger is from my sis in law in Spain! The pink one is from puchipetwear.com or mollys.ie do them too!

I know those looks - they are similar to those given to me by Molly + Bella when I make them wear their raincoats :D. They do keep them (and the house) really dry though :eek:.

Very cute pictures :paw:

Back