View Full Version : I have male and female - SEX

21st April 2008, 09:03 PM
:-pMy little male dog has being withbmy female dog about 5 weeks ago and we were awae until a week and a half ago. She is shown all the symptons of being pregenant but not in the belly. are we paranoid ?

She is still jumping heights of 4-7 feet.

Just doesnt sound right.

any advice please!

21st April 2008, 09:15 PM
What about taking her to the vets for a scan?

21st April 2008, 10:18 PM
Advice: learn to actually CARE ABOUT THIS BREED and stop this ignorant form of breeding. :sl*p: The responsible approach is to spay the female and neuter the male NOW, but especially the female, for a range of health and ethical reasons.

We discussed this all before when you contacted me privately about getting cavaliers to breed, and I am stunned that you are posting with a question like this.

This is a breed very badly damaged healthwise already by sloppy breeding of this sort for the pet market and no litter should be allowed where full health testing hasn't been done and where both parent dogs aren't at LEAST two and a half and heart clear. Do you understand anything at all about the genetics of breeding and the serious and severe health problems that can be passed into the puppies so easily by indifferent breeding of this sort? Have yo read up on mitral valve disease and syringomyelia, dry eye/curly coat, episodic falling, luxating patellas, cataract and other eye problems? You also need to get your female into a VET, not post to discussion boards about what is a health issue that does pose a mortality risk to your female.

Just what Ireland needs; more backyard bred cavaliers at high risk of dying early of heart problems. :x

Please read the Getting Started section before posting again, as I make very clear that breeding discussions are not allowed here. However I have a feeling you won't be posting again anyway.

You are on moderation.