• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maya the cat & Jolly sleeping together

Charleen

I couldn't believe what I saw when I looked over to Jolly and Maya. They were touching! Yes, Jolly had his head touching Maya's bum and they were both sleeping.

That is, until I took these 2 flash pictures.

They just keep surprising me. Back in February, if you had asked me if this would be possible, I would've told you, Never!

2436357518_8ee37f6108.jpg

2435540261_777dcf9555.jpg

Aaaawww, isn't it nice to see them getting along so well! Pretty soon they'll be cuddling up together :luv:

yeah! there is always hope for the rest of the dog/cat wars! :rah:

My Goldie has really come along with the pups. She roams all over the house. Infact in the evening while I'm watching tv, Armani will be on my lap and up jumps Goldie to sit by me (us) too! She still is owly while doing it but it's her choice to come up! I'll have to get a pic sometime.
Now if only Blackie would come around!

Back