PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers in Sheeps Clothing

Brian M
23rd April 2008, 02:42 PM
Hi

Why when i pop into the garden for an hours pottering about does it never take one hour but two , is it because as soon as i start , the girls
especially Daisy start chewing the cud .I bend down to do a bit of weeding look up and all three girls are scattered about the garden all busily chomping away on bits of grass ,short ends of twig or assorted anything that will fit into their mouths for a good chew so as soon as i start anything up gets i then a good chase ensues round and round the garden to capture first Poppy then Daisy and lastly Rosie then pry open their mouths to remove the offending chewable bit of anything , then off i go back to my weeding and off they go to find something else to chew and off we all go again on this fascinating and fun game called Chew Chase Catch and Remove. So if i want to spend an hour pottering in the garden i make sure i have two or three to spare ,and don't worry being a long time pet companion all garden plants and objects of art are all pet friendly and chewable and anything that is remotely dangerous is well fenced off ,its like having toddlers all over again but this time its pure fun. :dogwlk:

pippa
23rd April 2008, 03:52 PM
Sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon!