• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Way to go Secret!!

Cathryn

Hi All!

Last year I sold a Blenheim girl called Secret to a wonderful family where she is (of course) totally adored and has her human pets very well trained indeed!:dogwlk:

Last night I heard from her owners, they were incredibly pleased to tell me that their Son and Secret had just passed their Kennel Club Good Citizenship Bronze Award!! Secret is also doing well at obedience and it is her young handlers dream to compete with her at Crufts!!

Last November they attended a Junior Kennel Club Agility day at Newark and tried their hand at agility for the first time, as you can see from the pics below they both had a very good time indeed!!

Am loving this pic, I think even Mick Martin (Dog Borstal) would be proud of this leap eh? ;)

December2007040.jpg

And here they are having a go at weaving poles..in, out, in, out............

December2007041.jpg

Way to go Secret!!! Well Done I am very proud of you and your young master indeed!! :lotsaluv:

Secret is yet another Logan daughter, identically bred to my parents Tasha (their mums are litter sisters just that Tasha's mum is a Blenheim and Secret's mum is a Tri!) who she bears more than a close resemblance to BTW!! :lotsaluv:

Oh you must be soooooo proud! :)

It must make it so worthwhile seeing your dogs go to such lovely homes and get all that stimulation too. It just goes to show that Cavs are daft either, doesn't it? ;). Though I do have a couple of thickies here, I must admit - lol.

You must be soo pleased to know that she is doing well & in a great home, I like the first picture, mid leap it looks like she is having so much fun! cl*p

Back