• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UK pet prescriptions

petition

I have signed it - my vets have a way around this already - you have to have a consultation to get a prescription......meaning you pay for the prescription but just in a round about way...

I have signed it - my vets have a way around this already - you have to have a consultation to get a prescription......meaning you pay for the prescription but just in a round about way...

With ours, you have to initially, obviously, and the drugs laws insist that they monitor the animal on a three monthly basis, but you should be able to request a prescription with repeats. When Monty sees the vet, he gets a prescription for a month's heart meds, which allows two repeats within a three month timespan.

Teddy is into his third quarter on Atopica. As he'd been seen before, about his itching, the initial consultation was charged as a minor, as was the first three month check. This time, iIwas charged a much cheaper minor2 consultation fee.

Back