• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello!!!

tank

Hello all. I just joined this forum and it looks to be a great place to talk about our favorite friends. I own a blenheim male, he's 6yrs old now but still acts like a puppy. I got my cav, Tank, when he was only 2 months old but I consider him a rescue. When he was about a year old I went off to college. I thought I was leaving him in good hands while I was away, but now that I'm back (I was away at school for 5 yrs) I regret ever leaving him. My family are not really the dog owner types. Aside from feeding him and opening the back door to let him out - it seems that they interacted with him very very little, if at all. If it weren't for our pomeranian Nugget, who is the same age, I'm sure they both would've gone crazy from the lack of human attention they've received. So now that I am in between jobs, I decided to fall in love with them again. They're still at my parent's house, but I take them for a walk every day and play with them. Because nobody has really taken them for walks the whole time I was away, they used to be really anxious and misbehaved on walks. After some time and a lot of patience - they're both much better now and not so hyper/frightened/insecure. I hope to get a bigger apartment soon so I can take have them with me full time. Anyway, sorry for the boring story.

Not boring at all -- must have been very frustrating! That's great that you've been able to give them both some daily time now. :)

Back