PDA

View Full Version : new owner

mjones5
24th April 2008, 04:15 PM
Hi to all,

My name is Martha and I getting my second cavalier next week. My first one died at the age of 9 months from autoimmune disease. It has taken a long time to heal and be ready for a second one. She is a tri and will be 8 weeks old when we get her next weekend. I will post pictures when we get her. I have 2 shelties and 2 cats as well so she won't be lonely while I am work, plus my teens are home early from school. I live in Texas.

ruby2
24th April 2008, 04:51 PM
Hi to all,

My name is Martha and I getting my second cavalier next week. My first one died at the age of 9 months from autoimmune disease. It has taken a long time to heal and be ready for a second one. She is a tri and will be 8 weeks old when we get her next weekend. I will post pictures when we get her. I have 2 shelties and 2 cats as well so she won't be lonely while I am work, plus my teens are home early from school. I live in Texas.
My god martha that was awful for you. I must look up on the net and see what is 'autoimmune disease'???
I hope this one works out for you. You must have been very very upset. My ruby is not 6 months yet and we are very attached so i can understand your loss.

Post photos when you get new puppy...and ........
icon_welcome:mexwav:

Elaine 2
24th April 2008, 10:52 PM
icon_welcomeHi Martha and welcome from us, bet you can't wait for your new addition to arrive she sounds lovely :luv:

rocky
24th April 2008, 11:00 PM
very sorry to hear of your loss martha that was so young to loose your baby. I'm sure you'll have a long and happy life with your new puppy you must be so excited:rah::rah:

jld
25th April 2008, 12:04 AM
Welcome....I am so sorry about your first baby. Congratulations on your new little one. Where in Texas are you? judy and dixie