• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing ...

Kristien

Our 18 month old boy Bob last month!

Easter.jpg

Pasen01.jpg

Wow.....what a beauty!!!!! Welcome, and just to let you know I want your little Bob. He is absolutely adorable. Judy and Dixie PS Just confirms that I really, really want a tri.

OMG - he's the spitting image of my Rosie! I had to look a few times just to make sure it was a different dog :D

He's absolutely gorgeous and welcome to the board.

Thank you all for the compliments! Bob loves them :)

He's adorable! Are those twin cowlicks by his ears?

I have absolutly no idea what cowlicks are and my dictionary English-Dutch doesn't help me at all. I don't understand the dutch word either :eek:! could you please explain?

What handsome guy he is turning out to be. My pup has the same hairs that stand up around the head and ears.:)

a cowlick is as if a cow had licked a lock of hair so it is lying in the opposite direction compared to the rest of the hair around.

hope you understand what I mean:eek:

Wow- he is a gorgeous boy! His coat is just beautiful. I love the photos of him taken in the daffodils- they are one of my favorite flowers. :flwr:

a cowlick is as if a cow had licked a lock of hair so it is lying in the opposite direction compared to the rest of the hair around.

hope you understand what I mean:eek:

Now I understand it :)! And to give an answer to JeanKC's question: that was just the wind!

Thanks again for the compliments. Enjoy your sunday!

Back