• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Michigan

Cyndy

I have anxiously been waiting for permission to post! I live in the Detroit metro area with my husband, 2 of my 3 children, Zoom, our mini manchester terrier and the love of my life, Rosie, our 2 yr old tri. Although Rosie is not a beauty she more than makes up for her lack of looks with her sparkling personality. We were selected to be her home as we were looking for an older Cavalier. Her breeder decided (and rightly so) that she would never be of show quality. So at 1 year old Rosie came into our lives. She is quite small at just 10 lbs. My husband, who did not want another dog, is madly in love in love with her. I just might be a tad jealous! Rosie is such a nice contrast to my Zoom's very high energy and typical terrier stubbornness. Would love another Cav but two dogs are all we can give the proper love and attention to right now. Glad to have found this group.

A big icon_welcome from Belgium Cyndy!

Hope you'll soon post some photo's of your girl Rosie.

Hi
Wellcome and warmest wishes ,if Rosie is a cav she must be a beauty ,pls post a pic so we can all confirm that she is a super little cavalier.

Kindest Regards

Brian and Luke
plus
:flwr:
Poppy the Tricolor
Daisy the Blenheim
Rosie the Ruby
Ami my White cat
Tammi my white cat

Hey Cyndy, I too live in Farmington Hills, with my 3 Cavaliers and Nina's new puppy Ace.

icon_welcome to the board Cyndy! Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about your pups! :flwr:

Thanks

Thank you for the warm welcome. I figured out how to create my avatar. That's my Rosie you'll see!

Back