PDA

View Full Version : Been on a microchipping course

misty
27th April 2008, 08:20 PM
and I'm delighted to say I'm certified .... or maybe I should be ;)

Seriously, a team of us from The Spaniel Trust went on a chipping course today. We were allowed to bring up to 3 pets each to be chipped, so Jennifer and I took Marlon, Cazy and Jemima.

All 3 were so well-behaved and didn't even murmur as they were chipped. I'm really proud of the furbabes :), and I'm a little bit proud of myself too :) :).

Elaine 2
27th April 2008, 08:46 PM
Well done you, on passing your course :rah:

*Pauline*
27th April 2008, 08:57 PM
Well done, I couldn't do it! :rolleyes:

Karlin
28th April 2008, 11:23 PM
Hey that's great! They have changed the rules over here so that now a vet has to do the chipping; it's a pain as some of the rescue crowd had done the course including Tara and Lisa and it would be wonderful if we could chip the rescues ourselves.

Cleo's Person
29th April 2008, 08:54 AM
Congratulations!!!!!

Caraline
29th April 2008, 12:09 PM
Most excellent.... congratulations! :D

Cathryn
29th April 2008, 09:21 PM
Way to go Misty!! :rah:

I did the course about 5 years back and it has more than paid for itself, like you I took 3 of my own dogs with me and I was shaking like a leaf when I did the first one!! She was a lightly marked girl and the vet's comment of "Oh good, a lightly marked dog now if it bleeds I can show you how to stop it!" certainly did my nerves no good at all!! :lol:
She didn't bleed thankfully (to the vets total annoyance :badgrin:) note to self "Buy more chips!"

Congratulations on becoming a qualified chipper!!