PDA

View Full Version : You´ll never walk alone.....

ice-cavi
27th April 2008, 11:23 PM
....when you have a cavalier in your home:D

http://s3.frontur.com/img/57124/20080425133617_1.jpg
They just follow you everywhere,dont they:o

cy1266
28th April 2008, 02:09 AM
:rotfl: That scene looks so familiar!

Charleen
28th April 2008, 02:26 AM
Silva cavalier is just helping. :luv:

ourempire
30th April 2008, 08:27 PM
SO true! Actually, Molly and I have developed a morning routine, where she sleeps outside my shower, then follows me back and forth, while I put on my make-up! :D If she for some reason or other is forgotten outside, she scratches the door, until I open!
I hope your son enjoys his companion :)

Kristy
30th April 2008, 08:42 PM
well i dont have a doggie yet but this is true with kids too. maybe one day ill be able to go to the bathroom alone lol

ice-cavi
30th April 2008, 09:50 PM
Sounds pretty much like my Elja.She is usually as wet as I am after showering in the mornings,and if the door is closed she will scratch and cry till it opens.I don´t get it ,since she pretty much hates water and being wet :)?

Silva follows Mikki like a shadow the first hour he is home after kindergarten.(she misses him and all the action around him) so if he needs to do number one or two,she´ll just wait patiently for her best mate:)

ice-cavi
30th April 2008, 09:53 PM
Ohhh you´ll get your toilet-companion when you get your puppy!¨I gaurantee that¨!

Dublin
1st May 2008, 12:45 PM
Thats soooooooo funny - I guess I have all this to come!!

mrsfarmer
1st May 2008, 05:41 PM
Most of the time when I'm in the bathroom I will have 3 companions - two dogs and one cat! :D

Lisa_T
2nd May 2008, 03:41 AM
That looks like it should be 'you'll never pee alone'. Complete with appropriate accompanying music, of course. I never really let my pair do this at any time after Holly threatened to jump into the bath as a young dog. Amber wouldn't have threatened - she'd have done it, and then regretted it, and I didn't fancy dealing with wet panicky Cavalier plus whatever scrapes she'd given me in the process! :)

Phoebe
3rd May 2008, 09:59 PM
My children are now young adults, but having seen the pleasure that our pup has brought us in the past few months, I now deeply regret not having a Cavalier when the kids were much younger !:p