• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New theme - "It wasn't me!"

sinecurea

Well, they all have either mischievous side. Where's your little ones'?

hungry_web.jpg

:)

ohh my,he definately knows he´s been doing something he wasn´t allowed to do:luv:
Beautyfull pic,you might just win again:cool:

20071024182404_4.jpg

Since my pups are so wellbehaved :)rolleyes:)I have very few pics of true mischief but this Elja eating the news while I was heating some hot cocoa after a rainy walk.....I call it bad news:cool:

Ziggy when he was much younger. He would never, ever do this now. Notice that he has also partially pulled a certain unmentionable out of the laundery hamper.

Of course, he tried to say that he was just keeping my things wet and warm for me. But I have to tell you, I didn't believe him.

TheThiefInAction.jpg

Right! Now just where is my sneaker. . . . . Ziggy, give it back!

I always hear about the naughty things Armani & Tracer do while I'm at work, but this time my husband left the evidence for me to see when I got home from work.
I don't know for sure which boy did it, but Armani volunteered to sit in the evidence......

IMG_2879.jpg

it was hubby's pillow! Also notice that my jeans were pulled out of bathroom!

This is a bit of an oldie and it is not of Cavaliers, but who says Cavaliers are the only mischievous breed? :D

I reckon you can pick which one was the naughty one... by looking at the naughty face.

Angel the Great Dane, then the Boxers from left to right are Pebbles, Sugar & Scarlett.

destruction.jpg

ohhh I think boxers can get themselves very easily in troubble but it looks like it was the Great Dane this time.Angel really looks pretty guilty,haha

What a fun theme! Beautiful pics everyone ;)
I can't find anything of Ronja that fits to it, though... Which is weird, cause there are millions of those moments!

Back