View Full Version : My Little Helper

28th April 2008, 07:25 PM
Yesterday I washed my bed linen and when I went to make the bed later that night - Rosie decided to help me, well, more like hinder me:D (sorry, there's a few photos!!)

Mum, can I help?

Ok, if I can't help, then I'll get in the way

That smells nice and clean

All this help is very tiring

What do you mean that purple thing goes on the white thing?

This is a bit more comfortable

The look says it all!!!

Why can't I settle down now, you're only doing up the buttons (duvet was wrong way round on the bed until I had done it up!)

All done - wasn't I a good girl helping out!

Needless to say, it took me three times longer to make the bed because she kept getting in the way and wouldn't move :D

But she was happy with the end result lying at my feet at bed time

Anyone else have a little helper when it comes to housework?

(Sorry about the quality of the photos, they were taken on my mobile phone)

28th April 2008, 08:01 PM
Mine do this almost every morning when I'm trying to fix the bed. It's really hard to pull the blankets & sheet up when you have two dogs laying on the opposite end!

28th April 2008, 08:35 PM
same story here!
this is elja helping me change the sheets......and Silva helping elja getting out of the sheets:)
this was pretty terryfying mom!
need more help???

28th April 2008, 08:42 PM
Same story, too! :D Molly also insists on snuggling up in the old linen, while I put on the new - or jumping up into the bed! Lovely pictures that really show the process.

Claire L
28th April 2008, 09:50 PM
Great pics! Rosie is an absolute darling :luv:

29th April 2008, 08:18 AM
Great pictures! Mine 'helps' out when im trying to change the bed usually by curling up in the quilt and not moving intill the very last second before i need to put the sheet on!!:rolleyes:

29th April 2008, 08:34 AM
aww such great pictures. my 3 year old son CJ likes to help me change the sheets. he gets in the middle of the bed too. lol

Cathy T
30th April 2008, 03:47 AM
What a precious little face!! I would take three times as long to make the bed if it made her that happy too! ;)

1st May 2008, 11:00 AM
Rosie is so cute. I have to close the door, before I put new sheets and comforter on the bed. If I don't Luke keeps jumping on the bed and my cat,Oscar, keeps trying to get under the covers.

5th May 2008, 04:39 PM
Been there! Try having two that want to help you!