• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Helper

rosiesmum

Yesterday I washed my bed linen and when I went to make the bed later that night - Rosie decided to help me, well, more like hinder me:D (sorry, there's a few photos!!)

Bed11.jpg

Mum, can I help?

Bed22.jpg

Ok, if I can't help, then I'll get in the way

Bed33.jpg

That smells nice and clean

Bed44.jpg

All this help is very tiring

Bed55.jpg

What do you mean that purple thing goes on the white thing?

Bed66.jpg

This is a bit more comfortable

Bed77.jpg

The look says it all!!!

Bed88.jpg

Why can't I settle down now, you're only doing up the buttons (duvet was wrong way round on the bed until I had done it up!)

Bed99.jpg

All done - wasn't I a good girl helping out!

Needless to say, it took me three times longer to make the bed because she kept getting in the way and wouldn't move :D

But she was happy with the end result lying at my feet at bed time
Bed1010.jpg

Anyone else have a little helper when it comes to housework?

(Sorry about the quality of the photos, they were taken on my mobile phone)

Mine do this almost every morning when I'm trying to fix the bed. It's really hard to pull the blankets & sheet up when you have two dogs laying on the opposite end!

same story here!
this is elja helping me change the sheets......and Silva helping elja getting out of the sheets:)
20080425133143_12.jpg

20080425133157_13.jpg

this was pretty terryfying mom!
20080425133211_14.jpg

need more help???

Same story, too! :D Molly also insists on snuggling up in the old linen, while I put on the new - or jumping up into the bed! Lovely pictures that really show the process.

Great pictures! Mine 'helps' out when im trying to change the bed usually by curling up in the quilt and not moving intill the very last second before i need to put the sheet on!!:rolleyes:

aww such great pictures. my 3 year old son CJ likes to help me change the sheets. he gets in the middle of the bed too. lol

What a precious little face!! I would take three times as long to make the bed if it made her that happy too! ;)

Rosie is so cute. I have to close the door, before I put new sheets and comforter on the bed. If I don't Luke keeps jumping on the bed and my cat,Oscar, keeps trying to get under the covers.

Back