• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tv Stars

vicarrieous

Ok not really TV stars but pretty darn close....

My husband really worries about our two puppies during the day even though I go home at lunch and check on them and relay the message to him. Eventually we will have to cut this out since gas prices are becoming insane. To ease our minds and save my hubby's sanity, he decided to hook up a webcam in their room so we can check up on them whenever we want. It really is an ingenious idea, but a work preventer nonetheless. Its great when I miss them to just hop on and see them snuggling and sleeping, but on the other hand, today I saw them tearing up their blanket and it made me wanna rush home.

Either way, its pretty exciting to spy on them a little!:*bay:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm sure they'll keep you distracted when at work! At least you can pop in and see whenever you want.

LOL my H2B also did this and like you the work production went downhill and people in work were coming to my desk asking to see Rex all day long everyone loved seeing him curled up with his teddy fast asleep :luv:
It was such a relief to see him so happy and content on his fav armchair:)

Back