• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lottie got sedated today for tear ducts

emmawright

hello all - just thought i would put a message on here - lottie went to the vet today for her tear ducts problem, she got sedated and he cleared out her tear ducts and said they were very bad, totally full of pus, he actually said he got about a foot of pus from each eye!!!!! i was shocked!

He also enlarged her tear ducts so that the tears flow through them properly, which is quite amazing how they do that as he said her tear duct was 1mm big! but he enlarged it to 2mm. Good job we have these clever people to fix these problems!

Oh my goodness!!! Well, I am glad the vet was able to correct the problem, and hopefully little Lottie is on the road to a full and complete recovery!

Give little Lottie a hug from us I'm pleased she's got it all over and done with poor baby :luv:

she is much better! her eyes look a lot better too. She has a new lease of life too - today she is full of energy and going mad!! She is much happier. :)

I'm glad to hear tha Lottie is feeling much better. Isn't it amazing what they can do? When I was small our neighbour had a cav Zoe, whose had problems with her tear ducts. She had to go the the vet hospital in Dublin and they solved the problem.

Emma, I was so happy to read that little Lottie is doing so much better. Poor little dear. Give her a hug and rub from Scout, Breeze and me.

Back