• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cavies

Conifer

hey this is mwah i am so new now but i have been reading these posts for like ever and their very informative because without them i think i would be unprepared a little, but now i have researched on here, with books, etc. and now i know if i ever wanted a cavalier i would be ready for it, but now im thinking about other breeds like the bichon frise and yorkshire terriers, and maybe whippets so yep thats me. oh and i wanted to know since alot of you use it frequently whats hb mean????????????

Welcome!!! My recommendation is to read everything you can get your hands on about any breed you're interested in - Ask yourself how much time you'll really have to devote to grooming, exercise, etc. I have 7 Italian Greyhounds, and have owned whippets, a Bichon Frise, as well as a cavalier - And am more then happy to share some resources if you want to investigate that breed - But honestly, if they main thing you want is a dog that'll give you endless love and devotion, and just love to share lap time with you - You won't find a better companion dog then a cavalier!!! IGs and whippets are easier in the grooming department, BUT they do require different training methods, and need more exercise then a cavalier does. Bichons are great, but again, they are more active then a cavalier, and they need alot more grooming then a cavalier, preferably professional grooming at least every 6-8 weeks, where a cavalier you can probably groom at home easily. Good luck, and welcome to cavalier talk!

Back