• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kennel Cough!!!!!

deborahjane

Poor Pippa...Shes got kennel cough..no idea where she picked it up from. We havent been away and the dogs certainly havent been in kennels. Our vet has said that there is an outbreak round here...5 this week!! He doesnt vaccinate unless they are actually going into kennels. Pippa ahs had an injection to help her coughing and is on tablets twice a day for the next 7 days and if the others start coughing then we will be taking them to the vet aswell...Oh and to top off the week Lady has come into season for the 1st time!!!!..Marvellous:razz:

I'm so sorry to hear that Pippa has kennel cough and hope that she recovers quickly. I don't know a great deal about it however I've been told that it sounds absolutely awful. Pippa is now on medication, so hopefully it will pass quickly. You will not be going out and about for a week or two if Pippa is poorly so maybe Lady's timing isn't too bad after all! (just trying to look on the positive side of things!) Please let us know how Pippa is doing:)

Back