• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Garden agility

ourempire

We have created a simple agility course in the backyard - bought children's garden toys and changed them into agility tools. The tunnel was only for sale together with a tent and a tipi, so now Molly can sleep in her own garden tent ;)
We are not planning on agility competitions, it is just for fun at home - and the total amount of the agility course was about £32 - a cheap way to keep Molly fit and happy.
After a long day of playing in the garden she loves to sleep on her red flip-over.

2458322227_aa846fb9e1.jpg

2459154836_fd591a76e6.jpg

2458324223_6fa18111d4.jpg

2459145090_2df52ce363.jpg

2459149198_7f24a8ccc3.jpg

2458326467_3bbcf96e9c.jpg

2459161666_6d0b0ceeca.jpg

2459161436_ed6b50073d.jpg

Last edited:
looks like Molly is loving every minute :)
I think I have a tent like that in the attic,I might just steal your idea and make an agillity spot in our garden:) I know Elja would love it since she loves to jump and run :)

That's a super set up you have there for Molly and may I say " plenty of room for another Cavalier in there too!!" :D
Great pics - you've inspired me :shock: :badgrin:

Fabulous idea! We have purchased some of the jumps and they are not cheap. I only wish we had a backyard as you do to keep the equipment up. We live in a condo and have to trek it down the street to the field behind the pool/clubhouse. But it is worth it isn't it; just great to have them good and tired and know how healthy the exercise is for them.
I think we'll give some of your ideas a try too, thanks for inspiring me too!

I've made 2 jumps out of pvc pipe for about $30 at home depot.. wish i would have got to menards since they are cheaper.

I forgot to say that that's a great course, I really wish I could find a tunnel like that for Maverick. I love how tired she is.

Back