• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia + Summer Heat

Melissa

Do any you feel that puppia's are too warm in the summer? I'm thinking of getting a simple nylon step in for Maverick but I think he looks kind of funny in it. :) Does anyone have a pic of their dog in a nylon step in? Cause I think I might just be crazy.

I think the mesh ones are nice in the summer as they breathe. If you want an alternative that is very lightweight and has no fabric, I'd suggest maybe one of the step-in style harnesses that quite a few companies do.

:) That's why I just ordered new up country harnesses for the pups. Of course, had to get matching collars as well but was able to resist the matching leads. ;) Mine wear mesh puppias year round. I like that when we go to the beach I can just toss them in the wash but sometimes stickers get caught under them. Decided to try something different.

:) That's why I just ordered new up country harnesses for the pups. Of course, had to get matching collars as well but was able to resist the matching leads. ;) Mine wear mesh puppias year round. I like that when we go to the beach I can just toss them in the wash but sometimes stickers get caught under them. Decided to try something different.

I have a harness from Up Country. I love their patterns.

I have the camo fabric harness so I don't think it's as breathable as the mesh ones.

Back