• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few pictures of Dylan.

*Pauline*

I just love this one, Dylan after I groomed him. :lotsaluv:
2461653885_9e3a492ba7_b.jpg

And another one.
2462488574_fb670833ac.jpg

But you see some dogs make grooming a pleasure.
2462495766_df029bf47c.jpg

Dylan with his little friend Poppy.
2462493888_d30a26e28d.jpg

2461658835_409380e5b4.jpg

The only time Dylan is a Velcro dog is in the car!
2462499738_e6c500962a.jpg

Dylan trying his first piece of dried tripe. "You can eat that outside Dylan!" :grnyuk:
2462501708_5626f978c7.jpg

I hope you liked them, thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
I just LOVE Dylan.

He's one of my all time favorite Cavaliers.

Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous dog. :)

Thanks Lani :p

Dylan is really beautiful. I envy you for having a dog which enjoys being groomed ;)

He used to hate it. I used to use a slicker brush and he didn't like it. I changed to a pin brush and always start with his chest, they all love that. I finish with a slicker brush. It's so easy now I just show him the brush and put him on his back. He's only had about 3 or 4 little mats in 20 months so a good conditioner is useful.

Last edited:
Pauline--he's just precious--the first one is beyond lovely--and the third one is an absolute riot! Eyes closed, paws up--oh my!! I see why you love your darlin':l*v:

Dylan is beyond gorgeous!!! (If you can say that about a young fella.) Dottie thinks he is the George Clooney of Cavaliers! :luv:

Dylan is just gorgeous. He looks soooooooooo well cared for and his coat is so clean and bright. Please can you rub some of your magic on Oakley - he is sooo scruffy brush or no brush:(

Dylan is such a handsome boy! :eek:

He could hold his own in the show ring I'll bet!

How do you get his chest fur so straight and smooth?

:w*w:Those pictures of Dylan are beautiful! He looks so pretty! What kind of conditioner do you use on him? I've been looking for a good conditioner for my boys...now if I could only train them to lay on their backs and stay still, like your gorgeous Dylan does...:rolleyes:

my ruby would absolutely love him. :luv: He is very very handsome and his coat is a credit to you. So bright and clean. I must get some of that shampoo and conditioner. :blabla: I use baby shampoo on ruby...:)

Great, hopefully I can find those products over here or just order them online...thanks Pauline!

Back