• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help

Harry & Heidi's mom

i think Heidi might be going into heat

she keeps shoving her bottom into harry's face ( lol ) and Harry keeps sniffing her, something he hardly done before.

Heidi is 2 weeks short of being 6 months old, does it sound like she's going into heat to you???

She's the right age for sure I have had had first heats in my girls from as young as 5 months to as old as 14 months. Best thing to do basically is to watch her vulva as this will start to swell up a little before the heat really starts, it is pretty unmistakable once you see it!! Next thing is the "white tissue test", some girls keep themselves scrupulously (sp?) clean so when she comes in from potty duties dab her vulva with a white tissue if there is blood then she has started! HTH??

Back