• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just to say Hi

Becca77

Hello,

I thought I would write and introduce myself and my new Cavalier puppy

'Abbie'

abbie-dabs009.jpg

016.jpg

My name is Becca and I am a 30 year old wife and mother of 2 children. We live in Kent in the UK and we have always had dogs in the family.

We have never owned Cavaliers before but I have loved the breed ever since I first met my friends Cavalier some years ago.

Our new puppy Abbie is a tri-colour girl and she is absolutely beautiful! We can't imagine life without her - and she's only been here 4 days! She is 9 weeks old and a real cheeky monkey!

She's so sweet and funny, and never ceases to amaze us with her antics!

I look forward to talking to you all and getting lots of advice and tips about owning a Cavalier!

Best wishes

Becca:)

She is absolutely adorable! I'm so jealous of you having such a gorgeous pup!
( not that ours isnt gorgeous he just isnt a pup anymore) they must be the most beautiful pups of all dogs! Or am I biased?:rolleyes:

Welcome!! She is gorgeous...these dogs do have their way of wrapping themselves around your heart! :luv:

She is a little beauty! You will love this board- it is very addicting. :D There is always lots of good information and advice here.

Back