• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Vet in Charlotte NC?

katc10

Hi all. We will be moving to Charlotte NC soon from San Diego, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a vet in the area? Also, any other dog-related info on the area would be great as well. Thanks in advance.:)

Hi all. We will be moving to Charlotte NC soon from San Diego, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a vet in the area? Also, any other dog-related info on the area would be great as well. Thanks in advance.:)

I know this post is a little old, but I am also looking for a good vet for my Cavalier pup in Charlotte, NC.....anyone know one?

Thanks!

Please send a message to Anniemac

She lives in Charlotte and can weigh in on this for you. Welcome to the board!! Nice to see another person from North Carolina here.

Hello and welcome to the board! I am so excited to find someone else in the area :p. I actually used to see a vet that another member of the board sees but I am changing. I have heard wonderful things about this vet and it is nice that he owns 2 Cavaliers so he is very familiar with the breed

[deleted by admin -- a reminder again to please keep personal evaluations to PMs and not public postings as noted in the Getting Started section]

I will send you a PM and maybe you can come to our next Cavalier meet up

Thank you for the recommendation. Oddly enough I came across Dr. Weavers name from a few other people as well (not on the board, but friends). So I immediately made an appoinmtment to see him on this Wednesday. I am anxiously waiting to see what he has to say about my beautiful little Bailey.If I had never been on this forum I would not know the signs to look for for SM, but now that I know what to look for my pup seems to have all the signs/symptoms. I hope it is just me freaking out as a new puppy owner. I am sure Dr. Weaver will be able to put my fears to rest....hopefully. :)

Thank again for the recommendation!

Thank you for the recommendation. Oddly enough I came across Dr. Weavers name from a few other people as well (not on the board, but friends). So I immediately made an appoinmtment to see him on this Wednesday. I am anxiously waiting to see what he has to say about my beautiful little Bailey.If I had never been on this forum I would not know the signs to look for for SM, but now that I know what to look for my pup seems to have all the signs/symptoms. I hope it is just me freaking out as a new puppy owner. I am sure Dr. Weaver will be able to put my fears to rest....hopefully. :)

Thank again for the recommendation!

I am not sure about Dr. Weaver and SM. I would hope having cavaliers he would be familiar with the condition. I still would print off things from this website to give him. http://www.veterinary-neurologist.co.uk/part2.htm#20 if he is not familiar with Dr. Rusbridge, I would be shocked. Anyway, I unfortunately had a cavalier with SM and I'm pretty familiar. I would be interested in hearing what he says.

What symptoms are you seeing? Please send me a PM or we can talk. I had an appointment 9/10 but elton went to old vet. I would like to know more. We are lucky in charlotte to have a board certified neurologist so if it is something that needs treatment, I would see what he says about referral and have neurologist look further.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I took Bailey to see Dr. Weaver yesterday and he was great! If there is anyone else in the Charlotte, NC area looking for a good vet I would highly recommend him. He reassured me that all of Bailey's behavior is normal puppyhood behavior. I feel much better after talking to him.

Back