• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Professional photos

Mycavyangels

We got some professional photos taken of our dogs last month, It was a great experience and the dogs were so well behaved:D.
The CD came today:) So i thought i would share some of the pics

dogs040-4.jpg

dogs043-3.jpg

dogs044-6.jpg

dogs042-3.jpg

dogs162.jpg

dogs163.jpg

dogs054-4.jpg

dogs167.jpg

dogs164.jpg

dogs206.jpg

Those pictures are really great! I think the photographer managed to show all the individuality of your dogs. My favourite is hard to pick, but the last one with you and Buddy hits high scores!

Wow, great pictures! I love the one of Buddy in motion, and that's a cute picture of you and Buddy :lotsaluv:

Lovely photo's of your gang l like the one with Rosie with her tongue out and the last one is lovely with you and Buddy together

Great photos-love the "getting my hair just right " shots. The ones of your black and tan are beautiful.

the pic of buddy shaking is my favourite,the dogs look so relaxed and the pics came out fantastic money well spent

great pics, love the one of you and buddy , but my fav has to be the one of buddy having a good shake!!

lisa

Back