• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A change of plan!

*Pauline*

I was an hour away from visiting the lady who was going to look after Dylan while I'm in Ibiza when my son told me he had taken the next two weekends off work and would only be in Uni for one day. So Ash will be looking after Dylan now and my Mum will help on the day Ash is out. Yay, I feel so much better now! :p

:shifty: Now all I have to do is send threatening texts to my kids friends so they don't leave the front door open if they visit! It's always the ones with cars who just pop out to get something quickly from the car and leave the door open :eek:

I called the man who booked Dylan in and he said not to worry and he wouldn't take any money for a late cancellation. I asked if I could help out sometime looking after a small dog if he was over booked. I hope he takes me up on the offer :)

That's nice that you are able to have you son watch him. Maybe put up a baby gate at the door so that he can't run if they leave the door open... or a big sign that says shut the door. :)

I often leave post it notes and the kids remove them as soon as I go, they think it's embarrassing when their friends see them. My Mum suggested a baby gate. My hallway is a bit wide for a baby gate but I will try and think of something.

We have a baby gate on the lounge door which leads onto the hall and one on the stairs. People still can't be bothered to close them properly. The hall is 127cm wide I'm trying to find one in the UK with an easy clasp or an auto close mechanism.

Back