• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi!

jules82

Hi, my name is Jules i'm 26 and live on the Wirral, UK (accross the river Mersey from Liverpool). I have a 9 week old female Blenheim Cav called Darby, love her to bits already, only got her 3 days ago, she seems to be settling in ok, with a few minor issues that i'm sure will resolve within time. Am taking her for her 1st injection tomorrow :eek:.

I also have a fiance Ben and our 15 month old son Jake (who isn't in the least bit interested in Darby! but still keep a very close eye on him in case he gets a bit over enthusiastic with petting her!) Hope to chat soon, looks like a great site with lots of friendly people, and gorgroues doggies too!

Jules & Darby :dogwlk:

100_0690-2.jpg

100_0673.jpg

Hello

And welcome to a fellow Wirralian

Best Wishes

Brian Dawn & Luke

Poppy ( Tri) Daisy (Blen) & Rosie (Ruby)

Ami & Tammi
(my cats)

icon_welcomeHi and welcome, what a gorgeous little baby you have there, she's so cute :luv:

Back