• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This is why I want a second dog.*video*

ahhhh , cute
wish my dogs played like that. my papillon will play with my kc boy for a few seconds but if things dont go her way she goes off to sulk.

maybe i'll have to get him a friend to play with ;)

Cute, cute, cute! I wish Dylan could come over and play with Daisy! My brother's shih tzu who is 6 months younger than Daisy is coming down for a weekend visit in a couple of weeks and I'm really curious to see how much Daisy wants to play with her. In their short encounters in the past, Michelle (the shih tzu) has been the more playful one. Daisy frisked around with her some, but she often just kind of had an annoyed look on her face like "What's with this dog, Mom?!"

Aaawww, he looks like he's having so much fun! Two really isn't that much more work than one, especially since Dylan is already so well trained :lotsaluv: Maybe it's time to start looking for a friend for him! Miles and T run around and play all the time, he's so happy to have a playmate other than me and my fiance!

That is so funny and true. I often babysit my sisters little Aussie Terrier and I love to watch him and Dottie race around the house and yard. They are best of friends!

I completely agree Pauline. Those videos are EXACTLY why I want another dog for Holly. I take her on walks everyday with people from the dog club and she has a ball... I just wish she had the company at home too.

Pauline, Dylan is just the cutest boy. I've always loved him. So sweet and beautiful. He does look much happier playing with your sisters dog. I think you should get a second dog. I'm looking for a sister for Scout.

Aww he looked so sweet!

The second film was like watching my 2 boys!!

They wear each other out and have fun for hours in the garden definately much easier having 2 than 1!:)

Bless!

Aww, in that first one he looks so lonesome! :(

Since I added Tommy to my family I see the benefit of having two dogs that are relatively close in age. Jane is 11 and FAR past the playing stage (though she never really had one, to be honest.) Thomas just drives her crazy trying to get her to interact and it makes me sad to see him so frustrated with her. And vice versa. *g*

Back