• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

at vet today

rocky

was at the vet today and as if the eyelid problem we have with vegas wasn't enough he also took a skin swab as he has been loosing a lot of hair more than normal he also has a few bald patches on his legs and his skin looks red and sore underneath although it does'nt seem to bother him. the vet also wants to check his liver and kidneys to make sure they are working okay as he thinks the problem may be internal he also said that vegas was very small for his age and has a small head as you can imagine i am worried sick but will just have to wait and see i think he is going to do a blood test on monday

I hope Vegas is okay :xfngr: It's a good thing you brought him to the vet right away. Let us know how he's doing...:lotsaluv:

Oh poor little Vegas!! You must be so worried. Hopefully it is a simple allergy and your vet can properly diagnose and treat him so he is more comfortable. Please keep us posted!

Back